We offer to cook chopped chicken cutlets with cheese
Chicken fillet – 2-3 pieces.
Egg – 2 pcs.
Mayonnaise – 70 g
Flour – 40 g
Mozzarella – 150 g
Dill – 1½ tsp.
Salt – ½ tsp.
Ground black pepper – ⅛ tsp.
Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
1. Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. Chop the dill.
4. In a deep bowl, mix the fillets, eggs, mayonnaise, flour, cheese and dill. Add salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
5. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
6. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and pour in the oil. Spread 1 tbsp. chicken mixture, forming cutlets, and fry on both sides.
7. Place the finished cutlets on a paper towel first to remove excess oil.
8. It is better to serve cutlets while still hot, try it with different sauces and your favorite side dish.